JBS USA HARVEST SUPERVISOR in Plainwell, Michigan
• Bilingual in Spanish preferred but not required
• Minimum 2-5 years production experience preferred
• Knowledge of meat processing and subsequent job specifications
• Management/communication skills advantageous.
• Monitors slaughter area by evaluating product and administering corrective procedures as sees fit (i.e. provides indirect job specification training).
• Coordinates attendance issues by coordinating personnel to fill vacant or absent positions and minimizing turnover rates.
• Conducts pre-operational inspection of area, sets up production equipment, and submits maintenance work orders as needed.
• Maintains food and work safety regulations.
• Greets and speaks with personnel to provide cohesive working environment
• Audits product and employee safety throughout shift
• Controls waste by minimizing products sent to inedible and providing sanitary working environment
• Processes post-operational attendance information from Kronos system
• Conducts line meetings monthly or as circumstances dictate to address department issues or concerns
Please apply on line:
Please click on the link and follow the instruction below:
Click on the JBS “VIEW JOBS” – OPEN POSITIONS
Click on SELECT A LOCATION: PLAINWELL, MI
CLICK ON “SEARCH”
You will find ALL OPENINGS FOR PLAINWELL FACILITY.
Click on the HARVEST SUPERVISOR POSITION you want to apply
CLICK ON APPLY
- JBS USA Jobs