Mastronardi Products Grader in Livonia, Michigan
The essential function of this position is to learn various customer product specifications, and to work on production lines to sort incoming raw product (peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.) according to these specifications. This critical function is responsible for maximizing the usage of incoming product by ensuring that all product that meets the specifications goes into a finished package, while any product that does not meet the specifications gets properly sorted and separated.* *
To perform the job successfully, the incumbent’s behavior must be consistent with the five Non-Negotiable Traits expected of all Mastronardi Produce employees: Be passionate; have absolute integrity; be self-motivated and determined; be a team player and behave as a professional.
- Learn and memorize general and customer-oriented specifications for raw product
- Utilize learned specifications to quickly and accurately sort raw product
* *Position Requirements:
- Ability to learn and retain a wealth of product and customer knowledge
- Ability to make critical decisions quickly and repeatedly
- Manual dexterity: ability to work with hands for the entire shift
* *Working Conditions:
- Refrigerated warehouse (50 degrees)
- Must be capable of lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Position requires standing and walking for the entire shift
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Posted: October 23, 2018